Copyright © 2014-2016 She Has Hazel Eyes. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

A beginners crochet blanket pattern

Hiya there!

I have been busy these past few weeks.  I have a few projects I wanted to get finished and I needed to think about my way forward.  I have made some decisions and they will come to light over the next few months.

I have listed a new crochet pattern for beginners in my Etsy shop just tonight.  


The Shell Stitch Basic Crochet Blanket only uses three stitches so it would be an ideal step up for a beginner project.

This blanket is made with chunky yarn by Hayfield and the colours I chose were white and brook, which is a kind of denim blue colour.

Stitches that you will use include chain, single crochet, and double crochet.  I am quoting American stitching terms.

The pattern includes two finished sizes.  The larger blue blanket is 105 cm x 107 cm and the smaller white blanket is 71 cm x 85 cm.



The pattern includes loads of photos to shows details throughout.

No comments

I would love it if you would give me some feedback about this post. It will only take you a short while. Thank you.