Copyright © 2014-2016 She Has Hazel Eyes. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

New Pattern, Flower Fairy Tote Bag


I have listed a new pattern in my Etsy shop tonight.  

The Flower Fairy Tote is made all in one piece, so like my other tote pattern, it would be an ideal beginner project.

Like my previous tote pattern I have used more than one strand throughout.  This tote is made with microfiber acrylic 4 ply yarn made by The Womens Institute, which is sold exclusively by Hobbycraft here in the UK.  Colours chosen are lime green, yellow, orange and coral.  The button is a Dress It Up, Elite Collection Flower Fairies button.

Stitches that you will use include chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet and double crochet.  I am quoting American stitching terms.

The finished bag measures 20 cm square and weights just under 84g including the button.

The pattern does not include lining instructions but the choice is yours.


No comments

I would love it if you would give me some feedback about this post. It will only take you a short while. Thank you.